Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today In School SMH



Crazy day in woodlawn fights left and right niggas runnin through class rooms lol crazy day in the pic 2 tha right is me and my nigga x and my manz joc wit heat on killin niggas at woodlawn lol but besides that i got on eggplants joc got on the og colorway 12s and x got on the cdp og colorway 4s.

The other pic below i took in mr giles 7th period world history class i was takin a test chillin listenin 2 this nigga curren$y mixtape This Aint No Mixtape then i though of my blog and took a pic lol my teacher told me i got every problem on the front page of my test and whole time i wasent suppose 2 write on it shiddd but me i tag Addicted2ThaShoe anywhere lmao
I still ain start my lil documentary on sneakers at woodlawn idk y i started 2 but it seem like nobody had anything impressive on 2day except this 1 niggas i seen wit the grey/teal air max griffey 1 ain like the shoe mattered 2 him though cuz he dont have feet so it dont mean anything unless u know wat u wearin but das it for this post till next time ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment