Sunday, March 14, 2010

On The Way 2 A Euphoric State......Again

It was March 13th 2010 me and my main homeboys was out chillin in the my manz orin car on our way 2 grab some bud and he needed 2 stop and get some gas and 4 rellos so everything goin as planned until he try start the car up an dat bitch would start lol
so he lifts up the hood of the car and something around his engine was smokin so wen it stop smokin we all get back in the car and try 2 start it no luck so me i go2 the store and the gas station grab me a arizona and pack of skittles and some starburst cuz it seem like we was goin be there 4 a whileso after i ate my skittles i started takin pics of dumb shit out of boredom lol.
after about 30 mins sittin in the car he trys 2 start it up again and still no luck so we decide 2 move the car to the side and walk down the street to my job sorretos and get somethin 2 eat 2 make a long story short we end up startin 2 walk home( long ass walk) and orin father pick us up. more happen that night that i dont feel like explain but this the sum of it lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment