Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Mornin Just Wakin Up(a random post)



Always strapped video on mtv jams is what i woke up 2 still tired as shit but cant go back 2sleep so i lay feeling kinda sick cuz i gotta cold so i decided 2 take a picture as if u were lookin through my eyes layin in my bed where i was and this is what u would see >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

the pictures on my wall and mtv jams on my tv 24 hours of the day. so i lay there and think about what im goin do 2day and sadly nothing comes 2mind so itry 2 go back 2sleep and still cant so i get go piss and make somethin 2eat when i realize i got hella homework i dont wan do so then i also rralize thats wat imma bein the house doin on this rainy ass sunday imma be bored litenin 2hella weezy and curren$y and lookin at sneakers on the internet,on facebook,lookin 4 a new girl 2talk 2 ,and homework thats it for my day

No comments:

Post a Comment