Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Todays Day Fights And All

Today in school was pretty chillz until 6th period came i found out my teacher wasent here so i wasent going to her class so on my way to c lunch my homeboy joc told me he was going to hs locker on the 3rd floor so i went with him and i seen a nigga like yo go get em we fighting so he gave the nigga his phone to record it i quess and he was like we goin somewhere else and fight and i was like naw yall might as well fight right here and the dude was like fuck it an then this started



So after this was all done with another fight broke i ain get dat 1 but i heard it was bullshit anyway. here go a pic of my nigga trey climbing this lil ledge in our class lol he look like tyrone biggums lol das my nigga though dont pack


No comments:

Post a Comment