Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ain't blogged in a couple days it seems as if im getting bored with life im letting 2many people stop me from living my life the way i want 2 iCare to much about what people think about me and i shouldnt Fuck U 4real lol i just wan smoke my shit and go bout my buisness ok now thats done with back 2The sneakers,music and other important shit in my life. Today was chillz school was bullshit as usual but me i just deal with it and stay 2 my self but yea here go some shit yall used 2 seeing on my blog pics of my sneakers and other stuff plus niggas in gym geekin in the locker room



Me Nd My Ace X Rocking Jordan 12s

Chillin in class Kings County Jordan Spiz'ike Bored Prolly was in class dont remember Jordan Retro 6
My Gym Shoes Tagged Up

Me My Bro ,and X

Me Nike Foamposite "Dirty Copper"

Niggas Geekin N The Locker Room

Now that u have a seen a lil part of my life lol wait till summer cuz im recording the whole like a documentary if thats what u wan call it its goin be tough lmao seriously though

No comments:

Post a Comment