Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today in school 2/4/10 Had 2 Bing Out The Bakins

Boring as usual nothing every happens at woodlawn high but it was funny 2day in lunch.Me and a couple of my niggas was chillin at the lunch table like normal when we seen this ugly ass nigga lmao what these bigg dumb ass lipps(NO HOMO) and he was chewing his food and my mans deandre said to me look at this nigga chewing like a fucking cow so he yells HEY COW FACE!!! and the boy turns around LMAO i will post pics of cow face later lol. Also 2day in simm doggs tech class my homeboy joeseph B came up 2 me with this book bag and it had speakers on it and we hooked up my nigga jocs ipod 2 it and the music started blasting through the bookbag he told me he got it form AJ Wright 4 5dollars now iWant 1 lol but wen iAsked him if i could blast the musical bookbag through the hallways he told me no he doesent want to get it tooken away lol WHAT A DICK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment