Friday, February 5, 2010

Late Night 12:29am 2/5/10


Board as a bitch lights off in my room everybody in my house sleep but not me . im chillin talkin 2 my niggas on facebook tryed 2 get at a couple females lol game told iWouldnt get far but hey thers more fish in the sea.watchin the trail blazers vs. spurs game as of now the score is 68-66 spurs.thought about doing a live ustream but thoughts went a different way this is the reason im telling the world about my late night lol. still not snowing hope it doesent everybody else does but wat they fail to realize is it ain doin nuffin but fucking up tha weekend lol just found out the copper dopes wont be releasing till sometime in march which is gay but i also found out that the grey and blue Nike Air Max Griffey 1 might release feb.27th 2010 well this is my life 4 now pretty boring iKno be sure 2 hit me up on facebook 2 the link 2 my profile is right over there 2 ur right

No comments:

Post a Comment