Sunday, April 18, 2010

Crazy Weekend 4-17-10

Crazy it was lol me and my homeboys blew like 5 and was geekin heavy i wanna post the vid but idk lmao it shows us freestylin in the car and goin to 7-11 and a lil more so when my homeboy dropped us off i was still smacked off the shit i smoked so me and x got out the car and x was like yoo where my bags at and he saw my nnigga orin drivin down the street and his stuff was still on top of the car lmao it was 2 funny watchin him chase the car down the street ahh good times good times . iWent and saw "Death At A Funeral" Sat. night it was pretty funny had a couple laughs niggas was goin off at the movie theatre causing camotion but we wasent das y the chicks digg us lmao cuz we different but yea after we left that we got a sneak peek at "Kickass" pretty good movie from what i saw im thinking about going to see the whole movie. When we left the movies me and my nigga x got on the bus stop and chilled for like 5 mins and x poke me in my head and i kicked him and we started foin body on on each other and a police officer pulls up and we thought he was goin to say something about us tussling but he was tryn get us with a curfew violation it was two other niggas on the stop as well so the cop calls them over to the bench and he asks us a couple questions like our age and address and we tell him and when he gets to this 1 nigga he asks the cop why u askin me all these questions and the cop yells CUZ IM THE FUCKING POLICE THATS WHY IM ASKING U ALL THESE FUCKING QUESTIONS!!! so im over here laugin and he frisk the kid to make a long story short he searched our info and finds out the kid who he wild out was 15 and he got a curfew vio to get lil glmipse of what happened i got to record a lil of it watch tthe vid below

ok so after all this police bullshit was over the bus finally came and we was on our way home and when got off the bus and started walking i saw something in the middle of the sidewalk so i ask x wat the hell is that and i walk up to it and it was a bigg ass dildo smh that shit was crazy as shit and nasty lmao heres a pic.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment